Mostly, black men have sensitive skin. And using any other dyes that contain ammonia and chemicals is harmful. In that case, Bigen beard dye is a worthy product!
Bigen beard dye is one such product that resolutely turns grey beard to its dark natural color. Another thing I like about it is that it contains neither any ammonia nor any chemicals that are harmful to hair and skin.
Therefore, it works exceptionally well for black men. Moreover, it comes with three various shades that include natural black, brown-black, and dark brown. It is equally worthwhile for them who want to alter the natural color of their beard.
Let’s talk in detail about it!
What is Bigen Beard dye?
Bigen beard dye is similar to that of other dye that dyes facial hair. While saying that it is similar to others, I won’t deny the fact that its effectiveness and trustworthiness, in fact, is more recognized than others.
To understand this, you first need to know about its root – Who started manufacturing this product and how it is going to date!
It has been introduced by a Japanese hair coloring company named Hoyu. Initially, it started manufacturing hair coloring products. Once it succeeded in captivating the hearts of people using hair products, it firmly started producing facial hair coloring products.
It has a decade long successful history. The product it manufactures ships to around more than 70 countries. All its success is due to its quality and loyalty towards its customers.
Regarding its effectiveness, I’ve personally tried this product and found it to be less allergic. The before and after effect is just splendid. I genuinely like the aftereffect of its color.
Additionally, what allured me towards this dye is due to its ingredients. It absolutely lacks ammonia and on top chemicals that damage hair and skin. Thus, for people like black men who have sensitive skin, I highly recommend using this product with no fear of allergies and irritation.
However, before using this dye, I suggest you do a skin patch test first. If you are non-allergic to it, you are good to use this product.
How to apply it?
- It comes up with two tubes – one tube containing base color and another containing developer. The developer helps to thicken the solution.
- To begin with, this, mix both base color and developer in a tray in an equal amount. Use the applicator comb to make a good paste. While using the applicator comb, don’t use its bristles.
- Once paste is prepared, you can start applying it to your chin first. For applying this dye, you can use the bristle of the applicator comb.
- As soon as you finish dying facial hair at your chin, you can move up to your sideburns and mustache. While applying dye at your sideburn and mustache, you can use the flat part of the applicator comb.
- Let it sit for about 5-10 minutes. Consequently, after that, you can rinse it with clean water.
- Ultimately shampoo it to remove stains from your skin. It, in addition, increases the longevity of the dye.
To know in more detail, you can check out this video!
- Read Is Beard Dye safe?
How long does it last?
Normal beard dyes last for about a maximum of up to 30 days. But Bigen beard dye is quite exceptional that lasts for about two months.
However, its effectiveness also depends upon its carefulness and the environment you live in. If you wash your beard frequently, it won’t last more!
What are the benefits of it?
- It contains no ammonia, which is plus point of this dye. Because ammonia directly impacts hair cuticle resulting in it causing dry and unhealthy beard.
- It causes less damage to your hair and skin, and additionally, there is less possibility of having allergies.
- Comparing it with normal beard dye, it lasts longer. It approximately lasts for more than one month.
- The aftereffect of this beard dye is outstanding. It provides a perfectly matched color to your facial hair.
- You don’t need to wait for so long while using this dye. You need to let it sit in your beard for about 5 minutes, and the result is outstanding.
- Read 17 Best Beard Styles For Black men.
What are the side effects of it?
- If you have really sensitive skin, it can cause itchiness and redness to your skin.
- If the effect is severe, it can also cause swelling.
- I suggest you keep it in your facial hair for about 5-10 minutes. If you keep it longer, it can cause chemical burns.
Is Bigen Beard Dye Dangerous?
Frankly speaking, Bigen beard dye is not dangerous, but it has some side effects!
Precautions before applying beard dye!
- Firstly, do skin patch tests. It helps to determine whether you are allergic to it or not.
- Don’t let beard dye come in the contact of metal because metal oxidizes these dyes resulting it to cause irreparable damage to your hair.
- Choose the perfectly matched color for your beard.
- While dying your beard, I suggest you wear clothes because doing shirtless – your body might come in the contact of beard dye. It stains your skin and will take some more effort to remove those stains.
- I also suggest you wear gloves before applying it because you won’t need to worry about the stains in your hand.
- After finishing it up, you wash your face with color treatment shampoo. It helps to remove the stain from your face and additionally helps to extend the life of beard dye.
Beard starts to turn grey when age crosses 30. Everyone gets frustrated when they beforehand identify it. Subsequently, they anyhow wanted to reverse its color. As follows, they try different products like beard dyes, colors…On that account, I suggest you try Bigen beard dye for black men.
I hope you will like it. If you have any queries regarding this post, feel free to contact us!