Beard wax tames flyaways and helps in styling your beard. If you have a long beard, I suggest you use beard wax because it is thicker and holds your hair better. Styling with such products keeps your beard look appealing. Moreover, it contains rich moisturizing property and essential nutrients to keep your hair healthy and shiny. So, how to use beard wax?
Beard wax is easy to use. You just need to take a scoop of wax and apply it gently to your face. The amount of scoop depends upon the length of your beard. If you have a stubble beard, you need to take less wax in comparison to a long beard. Perhaps for short hair, I suggest you use beard oil or balm.
It doesn’t mean that beard wax won’t work well for a short beard but is more effective to long beards. It works well in any beard length.
Let’s talk in detail about it for a better result!
How To Use Beard Wax for Better result?
Waxing beard is easy, but you need to follow the basic steps to gain a perfect result.
- Firstly, you need to wash your beard with shampoo. Make sure you use beard shampoo, not hair shampoo! Hair shampoo contains a higher concentration of chemicals that irritates your skin.
- Wash it properly. It cleanses and removes dust from your beard
- Pat it dry with a towel.
- You can apply beard wax only after your beard being dried.
- Now, you need to take a scoop of beard wax. Rub it in your palm and gently apply it all across your beard.
- Apply it with your fingers and massage it in a circular motion.
- Now, you need to brush it with the best brush. Brushing beard not only provides shape but also helps to distribute the wax evenly all across facial hair.
- While combing, you brush your beard from roots to tips.
If you follow these steps, your beard looks gorgeous. If you are interested to use beard wax, check out the price here!
I’ve also attached a video here that describes you more easily on applying beard wax.
What Does Beard Wax Do?
- Beard wax moisturizes your facial hair and keeps it hydrated.
- Beard wax contains essential nutrients necessary to keep your beard healthy.
- Beard wax tames flyaways and helps in styling your beard for a super cool look.
When Should I use Beard Wax?
When you grow your beard longer, it’s difficult to styling and moisturizing your beard. At that time, you should use beard wax as an alternate to beard balm and beard oil. Beard balm and beard oil also works well for the long beard but won’t be able to provide the deep effect as that of beard wax.
Can You Use Beard Oil and Wax together?
Yes, you can use beard oil and wax together.
If you have coarse hair, it would be a great choice. It not only moisturizes your facial hair but also moisturizes your skin. It softens both and keeps it hydrated. As a result, it prevents beard dandruff and dryness.
How to use beard oil and wax together?
- Take a few drops of beard oil.
- Rub it in your palm and apply it evenly all across your beard with the help of a finger.
- Comb it with a boar beard brush
- Now scrape beard wax and apply it in similar fashion
The amount of beard wax and beard oil depends upon the length of your beard. Using both together makes a nice blend and provides a unique and astounding look to your beard.
What’s Difference Between Beard Oil and Beard Wax?
Beard oil and beard wax are both grooming products to moisturize your beard. However, there are some differences between them!
- Beard oil works better for stubble beard while beard wax is suitable for long beard.
- Beard wax has better hold than beard oil
- Beard oil is a blend of carrier oil and essential oils whereas beard wax is composed of beeswax and lanolins
- Beard oil is light and suitable for both skin and beard, whereas beard wax is hard good for styling your beard.
How to Soften Beard Wax?
You can soften beard wax by putting the can of beard wax into hot water. But don’t let the water go inside the can.
Alternatively, you can use use the hairdryer to heat the wax. After it gets softened, you can apply it gently to your beard.
Is Beard Wax Harmful?
Beard wax is not harmful at all if applied correctly. However, before applying, you need to check the ingredients of the beard wax. You need to use beard wax that contains fewer chemicals and more natural ingredients.
If a beard wax contains comedogenic ingredients, it can cause acne.
Beard wax is more comfortable to apply. You just need to scrape wax and apply it evenly all across your face. However, I have mentioned proper steps to apply it correctly – you need to follow it to get the best outcome.
There are many beard wax available on the market. You need to choose those wax that contains fewer chemicals. As a result of using such products, you will see a positive effect on your beard.
I hope you like this post. If you have any queries, feel free to contact Bestgroomingtips.